Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Little Surprise!

Hello Friends!


I have something fun to share that has been in the works for quite a lot of months now! As many of you know, Little Miss Wiggles was born in September of 2014. What a treasured chapter in life. I thought my experience as a gestational surrogate had come to an end but something was stirring inside me. It was "that feeling" like I was not done and had to do another journey. But for who and could I get my husband on board...a second time?


Now listen, I am one lucky gal because I have an amazing husband!!! I know I probably push the envelope with him with all my whim's and fancy's but through it all he keeps me grounded and keeps life real. So when I proposed the idea of another journey he said very quickly, no. But most who know me, know that I am not one who takes that word well so we discussed it for quite a few months. The coordinator who facilitated the match the first time kept checking in with me to see if my husband was on board yet. Finally, my amazing husband came around to the idea and we both agreed that it would be just this one last time! We made the call to say yes and begin the matching process again.


Now call it fate or whatever you believe in, but the day we called the coordinator to say yes, she called back to say that the family I was a gestational surrogate for had just inquired about looking for another surrogate too! I was over the moon excited that this could even be a possible match. I love everything about this family unit and to know that I could have the potential to carry for them AGAIN, I was jumping up and down!!!



Fast forward quite a few months, because planning plays a major roll in surrogacy, and I am excited to share with you that today I got results that confirm I AM PREGNANT, AGAIN! I look forward to getting to know this little one's personality and finding a new name to refer to him or her. Right now I am so happy and honored to help grow this new little one for an amazing family!



1 comment: